Friday 18 October 2019

Dreadtober 2019 - Night Lords Leviathan Dreadnought - Week 3

Dreadtober rolls ever onwards and unfortunately my progress has been somewhat stunted in the last week or so.

Still lots left to do.
There seem to be a lot of unpleasant illnesses going around at the moment and I was unfortunate enough to come down with one of them last week. Cue plenty of bed rest and no painting progress. Annoyingly it put me out of action over the weekend when I could have made a good bit of progress. These things happen I suppose, but it's frustrating nonetheless.

I did finish the left arm though.
Anyway, enough of my lame excuses. I did finish painting the left arm and have made a start detailing the body/head etc. I'm pretty pleased with the look of the finished areas, but there's a lot of Dreadnought still to paint and time is running short!

Just under two weeks to go, can I finish the Dread in time? Or will I fall into the ranks of the dishonoured? Here's hoping I find a good chunk of painting time to finish this bad boy!

6 comments:

  1. Not bad! I'm not sure if I'll finish either, but i've made good progress, and sometimes that's good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's coming along well...best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome progress, looking great.

    ReplyDelete